– Snowdon | MiniMap uses Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Scale mapping to bring you a walking map that will be very familiar to you.
– Pocket Sized | MiniMap Folds down to a handy A6 size and fits in your pocket making it the most convenient & easy to carry printed map out there.
– Mapping 1:50,000 Scale Mapping
– The map covers an area of 14km x 12.5km – Perfect for day trips.
– MiniMaps are printed on ‘Rite in the Rain’ Waterproof paper. This is made from a water resistant substrate which repels water and is NOT a lamination.
– This map covers many of the routes up Snowdon
Snowdon is 1085 metres high and has many paths with varying difficulty that lead you up to the peak.
The varying routes to the top of Snowdon have different degrees of challenge, but are all stunning routes with beautiful views. The Llanberis path and the Ranger track are considered the easiest way to the top, however Rhyd-Ddu and the Pyg track routes are also a very popular. The Snowdon Horseshoe is a much more difficult and should only be tackled by experienced walkers.